About Ellen Garcia
In today's real estate market, there is simply no substitute for a good REALTOR®. Whether you're aiming to buy or sell property, a REALTOR® can spell the difference between a smooth transaction and an unsuccessful one.
Being a dedicated and knowledgeable, real estate broker, I can provide you with the highly specialized information that will help you make the right decisions. It's the combination of this unique market-knowledge and excellent negotiating skills that enable me to get you the optimal price for any property you plan to sell or buy.
As a real estate expert in the Fairfield County, Connecticut area, I can provide you with helpful insights about the area, and can show you why Fairfield County living is truly something to be desired. Trust is hard to come by in today's fiercely competitive real estate market. I am here to provide you with the professionalism and integrity needed to ensure that you feel secure in what can be one of the biggest decisions of your life. With a professional yet friendly approach, I help clients feel comfortable about what can be a stressful decision.
Please feel free to use my website as a resource for all your real estate needs, and if you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact me today!
Areas directly serviced: Wilton, Redding, Ridgefield, Weston, Norwalk, Westport, Fairfield, Stratford, Trumbull, and Stamford
Areas Serviced through Relocation: Through affiliations with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World I can assist you with your real estate needs around the corner or around the world.
- Connecticut Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Consolidated Multiple Listing Service(CMLS)
- Mid-Fairfield County Association of Realtors (MFCAR)
- Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SAREC)
- Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC)
Professional Designations & Awards:
- ABR: Ellen has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation which is the "benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria."
- AHWD (At Home With Diversity: One America): Ellen has earned the At Home With Diversity: One America Certification providing her with the background necessary to be a leader in a culturally diverse real estate market.
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute): Ellen has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist): By earning the SRES® designation, Ellen has demonstrated necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. She has received special training, gets regular updates, and is prepared to offer the options and information needed in making life changing decisions.
- REALTOR e-PRO®: The REALTOR e-PRO®certified real estate professional joins the ranks of a special community of highly skilled and continuously trained professionals who provide high quality and innovative online-based real estate services. With more than 70% of consumers beginning their real estate research on the Internet, e-PRO certified agents have the experience and expertise to meet the demands of today’s buyer and seller.
- CONNECTICUT TRUST FOR HISTORIC PRESERVATION
Completed training course through the CT Trust for Historic Preservation regarding the Selling of Historic Homes.
2012 - HALSTEAD PROPERTY WILTON OFFICE - MOST CLOSED LISTINGS AND MOST CLOSED BUYERS
2011 - 2012 HALSTEAD PROPERTY DIRECTOR'S COUNCIL
2013 & 2011 CONNECTICUT MAGAZINE 5-STAR REALTOR
2007 OUTSTANDING RELOCATION SPECIALIST
PRESIDENT'S AWARD (2005, 2006 & 2007) For dollar volume in sales
PREMIER CLUB – SILVER AWARD FOR REFERRAL ACHIEVEMENT (2006) Sales Associates Recognition Program – Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
Personal: I have been a resident of Norwalk since 1983 where I currently reside with my family. I volunteer as Team Lead and past member of the Board of Directors with Builders Beyond Borders (an international youth service organization – http://www.buildersbeyondborders.org/), various other charitable organizations and the Norwalk public school system.